Our Detox program is time proven. It’s simple and effective. It is not a fast, it’s a cleanse with focus on getting lots of nutrients and you are not starving the body in any way.
When our bodies become toxic it means that our natural method of ushering out metabolic waste from normal human metabolism, environmental pollution and poor diet has exceeded the threshold for what the body’s innate detoxification system can tolerate. With this toxic load, every system in the human body can become affected. From our head to our toes and everything in between, toxicity makes us sick!
By not consuming hyper allergenic and inflammatory foods, (gluten, soy, diary, corn, sugar caffeine etc.) you take the heavy burden off digestion and allow the body to focus on cleansing and healing. It can now rid itself of toxins and poisons that have been trapped in the system for years. Illness manifests itself in the body because of many things, toxicity being a main contributor.
Usually a constellation of complaints help to determine whether or not you are toxic and to what extent you need to cleanse. Some examples of what might indicate a toxic system are:
- persistent headaches, muscle aches, and muscle fatigue
- inclusion of large amounts of swordfish, tuna, shark, etc. into diet
- mercury fillings and dental amalgams
- food allergies
- stubborn weight loss
- hormonal imbalances and consistent use of hormone replacement such as “the pill” or progesterone cream
- consistent use of NSAIDs such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen
- skin abnormalities such as acne, rosacea, or eczema
- a lifetime of consuming the western diet
- heavy alcohol usage
- high cholesterol, Reflux, fatigue and much more!!
All clients are required to complete a metabolic stress questionnaire; this allows us to determine your level of toxicity and how many days you should be on Detox.
- Individual Detox 10 or 28 days
- Therapeutic Detox part of your nutritional program
Products are prescribed per individual and are medically formulated. We mainly use Metagenics and Amipro. Please enquire as pricing will vary due to prescription.